× Willkommen im Supportbereich für Gameserver!

Fehler bei Komponeten Installation

5 years 7 months ago #1023 by Lars Hildebrandt
I removed the server ip while changing the ajax-functionality. This is not unexpected. But why the data is not shown, is strange.

Please test the following:

http://joomla.larshildebrandt.de/index.php?option=com_gameserver&view=serverstatus&serverid=2&format=raw&task=list

Replace the url and the serverid with yours. This should return the data.

If this will not work, please give me your url. I can look at your site. May be I can figure aout where the problem is.

Lars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #1025 by mario118
It didn't work either I was taken to a white page that said:

{"error":"server did not respond"}

I will PM you my server admin details.

5 years 7 months ago #1026 by mario118
How do I private message on these forums?

5 years 7 months ago #1027 by Lars Hildebrandt
please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5 years 7 months ago #1035 by Lars Hildebrandt
Hi Mario118,

I tried to solve your problem, but it seems, that your website can't reach any gameserver port. Plz check your firewall-settings on your webserver.

Lars

5 years 7 months ago #1065 by mario118
Hi Lars,

Sorry for the delay in feedback! Thank you very much for all the help so far. I am in the process of talking to my webserver provider to open the ports to see if that is the issue then.

5 years 7 months ago #1066 by mario118
It worked!!

Excellent job Lars, is there a way to get rid of the 'powered by' logo at the bottom? I can make a contribution to you :)

5 years 7 months ago #1068 by Lars Hildebrandt
in the next version I can add a setting to hide this link

5 years 7 months ago #1069 by mario118
Hi Lars,

Sounds good! When is that version due?

Also, could you make an option to filter game servers by game title so that the entire server list doesn't ping up at once? I ask you this because of game communities like myself that have over a 100 servers, it can lag the site up very badly for each server to filter in.

So, having a game title filter so the user can ping up ONLY the game servers within the game title he selects would save bandwidth.

Is this possible?

5 years 6 months ago #1075 by Lars Hildebrandt
Hi Mario,

new Version in Downloadarea ;)

Lars

5 years 6 months ago #1079 by mario118
Hi Lars!

Excellent work on this, the server list loads up a lot faster now! :cheer:

We are very impressed with this program and can't wait until new features are added. Some suggestions I would say:

1. Add a "Game Title" field on the Table to allow users to quickly identify what game title that server belongs to, the image alone makes it time consuming to quickly find a server. Also add "Game Type" field to the list to allow users to see what game style is playing in that server (some users like to play specific game types such as free for all only).

2. Allow the user to filter servers by clicking on the fields such as if the user clicks on "Server name" the list refreshes in alphabetical order. Or if the user clicks on "Game Title" it groups the servers together based on same title. Or clicking on "State" would refresh the list with most occupied servers on top and empty ones on the bottom.

3. rename "state" to "Status"

4. and lastly maybe have a way so users can ping up server lists depending on the game title they choose perhaps through a drop down menu? This would help those of us with 100's of servers to keep the load time down and not have our sites crash (Lol).

I hope all of this feedback helps your development process for idea's Lars. You are doing a fantastic job on this. I have attached a simple screenshot to show what I kind of meant by the search filters.

5 years 6 months ago #1116 by Lars Hildebrandt

5 years 6 months ago #1129 by mario118
Yes! That looks great Lars. Nice job.

I like how it has a server up/down icon now, very handy.

When will this become a release?

5 years 6 months ago #1130 by Lars Hildebrandt
I have to test a little bit more and think it will be ready in the next days.

Lars

5 years 6 months ago #1135 by mario118
Hi Lars,

I'm curious what language are you using to code this program? Java?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Latest News

GameServer! 3.4.2 available

GameServer! now supports Killing Floor 2 and the new version changed the way how mapimages are handled.

I had a little trouble with my site and the load that was made by image requests of your sites. I changed the behaviour. From now, the requested images will be saved on your site in the images/gamesserver folder. This change reduces the load of my site and on the other hand the loading of your site should be faster.

So please update your GameServer! component to the latest version.

Thanks a lot

Lars

SquadManagement 1.0.1

New version of SquadManagement available. This version contains big recatorings with jquery. Please give me feedback, if there are issues about this.

You can find the version here.

Who's online?

We have 77 guests and no members online

Login Form

Paypal Donation