× Willkommen im Supportbereich für Gameserver!

Tank007 Super Bright LED flashlight Advantages

8 months 3 weeks ago #4129 by KraneJesson
The realization of white flashlight types and its advantages and disadvantages
Advantage:
1) white coordinates are determined solely by the phosphor itself, independent of the excitation of the wafer (which can tolerate the discreteness of the LED wafer).
2) can achieve very high color reduction index RI.
3) in theory, it is the simplest manufacturing scheme.
4) only depends on the color stability of fluorescent powder, can be very stable, especially those from wholesale high power led flashlight Tank007

Super bright LED flashlights, more commonly known as torches are by far brighter than the regular incandescent flashlight bulb. Super bright LED flashlights may come in many variations with different numbers of LED bulbs installed. But LED flashlights also vary in brightness depending on a user's need for the flashlight. The brightness of an LED flashlight is measured by Lumens.
Shortcomings:
1 leakage of ultraviolet light will destroy LED sealing glue, resulting in device life problems.
2) light conversion efficiency is not high, the absorption, transmittance, etc..
Challenges facing:
1) so far there has been no successful trial.
2) there is no phosphor that can stimulate blue light.
3) the color will change with the change of observation angle.
4) sealant must be able to resist ultraviolet damage.
5) the stability of RGB phosphor has yet to be further improved.

To get more flashlights, go to: http://tank007store.com/
and tacteagle LED flashlight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Latest News

GameServer! 3.4.2 available

GameServer! now supports Killing Floor 2 and the new version changed the way how mapimages are handled.

I had a little trouble with my site and the load that was made by image requests of your sites. I changed the behaviour. From now, the requested images will be saved on your site in the images/gamesserver folder. This change reduces the load of my site and on the other hand the loading of your site should be faster.

So please update your GameServer! component to the latest version.

Thanks a lot

Lars

SquadManagement 1.0.1

New version of SquadManagement available. This version contains big recatorings with jquery. Please give me feedback, if there are issues about this.

You can find the version here.

Who's online?

We have 69 guests and no members online

Login Form

Paypal Donation