× Willkommen im Supportbereich für Gameserver!

Tank007 Tells you How to Choose LED flashlight

7 months 9 hours ago #4124 by KraneJesson
There are different LED flashlight types , you need to know something before purchase a flashlight

Aside from providing enough light, outdoor flashlight should also have some other features. The list below will walk you through the features you need to take into account.
1. Reliability
At first, the outdoor flashlight should always be "Ready" all the time, which means, whenever we need it, it can work as we need. This feature need the flashlight to be highly reliable. It may be very dangerous when we need flashlight badly but the flashlight cannot work properly. Therefore, reliability is the first aspect you need to take into account.
2. Waterproof performance
3. Compact and lightweight.
4. Power saving
5. Strong brightness
Sometimes especially when it is dangerous, strong light can be very helpful. Therefore, the outdoor flashlights should have a high mode that can product strong light. You can get such flashlight from high power flashlight factory
6. Multiple modes
According to the Point 4 and 5, the flashlight should have at least two modes. But in fact, two modes are not enough when we are doing outdoor activities. Now, there are up to 5 modes in the flashlights: high-middle-low-strobe-SOS. The last two modes are mainly used to save us from danger. 7. Easy to get battery

To get more flashlights, go to: http://tank007store.com/
and tacteagle LED flashlight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Latest News

GameServer! 3.4.2 available

GameServer! now supports Killing Floor 2 and the new version changed the way how mapimages are handled.

I had a little trouble with my site and the load that was made by image requests of your sites. I changed the behaviour. From now, the requested images will be saved on your site in the images/gamesserver folder. This change reduces the load of my site and on the other hand the loading of your site should be faster.

So please update your GameServer! component to the latest version.

Thanks a lot

Lars

SquadManagement 1.0.1

New version of SquadManagement available. This version contains big recatorings with jquery. Please give me feedback, if there are issues about this.

You can find the version here.

Who's online?

We have 65 guests and no members online

Login Form

Paypal Donation