TANK007 Bike Light

2 months 2 weeks ago #4180 by KraneJesson
1. The battery
If you do not often ride long journey at night, a flashlight that works with one 18650 battery is enough. This kind of battery has larger capacity, which can last longer than common AA batteries. If the flashlight types uses a Q5 or T6 LED, a 18650 lithium can last about 3 hours at high mode (bright light), which may be enough for most people to ride.

2. Brightness
It not the brighter, the better for bike light, soft light is better to your eyes when you are riding.
Too bright light is not good for riding. If we turn our eyes from a bright area to a dark area, ours eyes need time to get used to the darkness. It is dangerous if it takes too long for our eyes to get used to darkness.
You need to choose proper flashlight uses

3. Flashlight spot:
Flood light is better than concentrated light.
As is known to us, when we are riding, we need to see a board range ahead us. Therefore, we need flood light to ensure we can ride safely. So, the flashlight spot needs to be big and it should be able to produce flood light.

4. The flashlight modes:
Different modes are necessary. After all, if the flashlight has only one mode, you cannot change the brightness when it is necessary. In addition, you can use low bright mode when you need to ride long.
LED torch wholesale
high power uv flashlight
UV flashlight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Latest News

GameServer! 3.4.2 available

GameServer! now supports Killing Floor 2 and the new version changed the way how mapimages are handled.

I had a little trouble with my site and the load that was made by image requests of your sites. I changed the behaviour. From now, the requested images will be saved on your site in the images/gamesserver folder. This change reduces the load of my site and on the other hand the loading of your site should be faster.

So please update your GameServer! component to the latest version.

Thanks a lot

Lars

SquadManagement 1.0.1

New version of SquadManagement available. This version contains big recatorings with jquery. Please give me feedback, if there are issues about this.

You can find the version here.

Who's online?

We have 82 guests and no members online

Login Form

Paypal Donation